NEW!!!!! Scubapro Twin-Speed fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like they are going after a free diving/scuba theme with those fins and the "Clara" mask. Nice colors, won't lose your buddy with those things one :)

Hi eric , heh yeh they look great i think. I cant wait to hear a review on them i was just about to order some volos today then scubapro send me the new newsletter and now i am in two minds once again heh. I think they look the bizz, cmon someone try em out so i can hear what they have to say :)

I like the low volume mask. For the fins, I can't beat my Plain non split Jets. They are fast, keep me feet down and look cool in black :)

See ya
Eric

Looks like everyone is copying Atomic's design, makes you wander why. ScubaPro also introduced a full foot split fin that looks like their Twin Jets.

I think they are all buying the design from Nature Wing. I seem to see them mentioned a lot in the fine print of these ads.

Eric

Nature Wing is the company that owns the patent on all split fin designs, including the Scuba Pro twin Jets. What I meant was that now everyone seems to be coping Atomic’s version of the split fin. Tusa did with their new Xpert and now ScubaPro with these.

I believe Apollo was the first to come out with the split fin and ScubaPro's model sure looks an awful lot like the Apollo.

ID

Sorry Warhammer, I didn't read it right.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom