New TSA Regulations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just hope that they still have the short lines for "Premier" or regular business travelers who usually get the short line.

Good point howarde, surely they must have kept priority check in.

Diver Dennis:
Good point howarde, surely they must have kept priority check in.
I wonder... The airlines won't really know... The security people could just cut it off, which could prove detrimental to the on-time departure (for me). I'm not flying again until Wed, so hopefully they'll have it together by then, and things won't be as backed up as they were today.

howarde:
I wonder... The airlines won't really know... The security people could just cut it off, which could prove detrimental to the on-time departure (for me). I'm not flying again until Wed, so hopefully they'll have it together by then, and things won't be as backed up as they were today.

Hopefully. The liquids ban is not an issue for me.

I hope they will allow you to bring drinks that are purchased in the "secure area" on the plane . . .

Diver Dennis:
Hopefully. The liquids ban is not an issue for me.
I hope the airlines are extra generous on the beverages on longer flights. I typically fly a 4 hour flight, and usually drink a 24 oz water, and maybe some of their drinks, when they occasionally offer them.

howarde:
I hope the airlines are extra generous on the beverages on longer flights. I typically fly a 4 hour flight, and usually drink a 24 oz water, and maybe some of their drinks, when they occasionally offer them.

I was supposed to go to Mexico tomorrow but changed my flight to Monday. Maybe it will be over by then and they will at least let you take water purchased in the secure area again.

ItsBruce:
Say what?

He is in the military and is going back over seas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom