New version of Dive Simulator now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, make me go figure out how to find the log files… education on many fronts eh? :D

It should be in the folder C:\Program Files\eDiving :D

.... However the log indicates you may be correct, there were several ASK and DENY’s.....

I am glad You were finally able to install the simulator. I also responded to Your email with more explanations on how to use the simulator. Remember to press "F1" to access the online help!

When installing could I unchecked the optional boxes be a problem? No offence but took me forever to get Skype to quit bugging me on start-up and I’ve another program I’ve yet to delete files, shortcuts and ect. I do not want this on my desktop, start automatically or bother me.
If You uncheck the "Web Link Handling" You will not be able to launch a virtual dive from a website. This is a new feature that will save You a lot of time in the future:wink:

Best Regards,

AM

Back
Top Bottom