New Years Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flatliner:
I am still not sure that I will be able to go or not. I am traveling a LOT this month so I will need to clear it with household 6. So where is Beaver anyway?

Robert

Beaver Lake, Arkansas, a few miles East of Rogers, AR.

It's about 6 1/2 to 7 hr drive from Omaha. I'll probably go down Sat night or earily Sun am. Head back by noon Mon.

Terry

Talked to the wife this morning before church...While I am sure GIFFMANN will make some comment about my being henpecked, it turns out that the inlaws decided we are doing "Family Christmas" on New Years day now. Unless plans change again, I won't be able to dive. Sorry, I was looking foreward to meeting some new dive buddies.

Rob

I'm in central MO and will enjoy the diving down south. Where in Central Il do you live? Some of my inlaws hail from Peoria and that general area.

In Decatur.....a few hours south of the peoria area. There are a few areas around here to dive, altho I havent been to any of them! I am going to mermet springs next weekend for a refresher dive and a dry suit class! Hopefully I will be up to snuff by New Years!

GIFFMANN:
As flatliner noted, I'd be interested as well.

Terry, I believe I met you at the Pumpkin Carving with Husker Divers. IIRC, you dove with Beth that day. I'm the guy who was wearing a wetsuit that day.

Giff

I'm heading back out to Steve's lake this Sat (16th) for a couple dives. If you're interested, you can ride out with me. I'm picking up another guy in Lincoln.

Give me a shout.

Terry

Terry,
Not sure it will work. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Also, wonder what the water temp is. I only have a wetsuit right now and Joe won't have a rental dry suit in my size for a while.

GIFFMANN:
Terry,
Not sure it will work. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Also, wonder what the water temp is. I only have a wetsuit right now and Joe won't have a rental dry suit in my size for a while.

I would imagine water temp will be upper 30's. It was iced over but that disappeared last week. Yea, might be a bit nippy in a wet suit.]

Terry

Back
Top Bottom