Newbies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasDave

Reaction score
My wife and I have completed our OW course. Kind of backed into diving. Had a trip To Ambergris Caye booked and friends said "can't go without diving". So now we're diving. Trip is mid-May and we can hardly wait. Great website have been lurking for several weeks. Searching and reading thanks for the help

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

I'm going to Ambergris Caye in June myself. Hope you'll post a detailed report when you get back...

don
:sly:

Lucky you! And how wise to go as divers. What made you choose Ambergris Cay? I hope you'll tell us all about it.

Welcome to the board. It's a great place to improve your diving, even when you aren't able to dive!

Welcome to another Texas diver.

Have fun on your Ambergris trip and let us konw how it goes.

If you are interested in diving slightly muddier water keep an eye on the Texas Swamp Divers board and join us for a dive when you can.

TwoBit

TexasDave:
Had a trip To Ambergris Caye booked and friends said "can't go without diving". So now we're diving. Trip is mid-May and we can hardly wait. Great website have been lurking for several weeks. Searching and reading thanks for the help

Ney, there and welcome! You are right this is a great board. All the lurkers eventually come out. Enjpy Ambergris Caye and post a trip report.

Welcome to SB!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The community here is awesome. I have met some really wonderful folks here and have learned a lot 'bout diving...

Hello TexasDave,

I just came back from Ambergris Caye March 11 and this was my first saltwater dive and loved every minute. You and your wife will enjoy diving the waters around Ambergris Caye. A must do dives Night,Elbow and Calabash.

While diving at Calabash I saw a Hammerhead Shark about 20 - 25 ft. long at 100 - 130 ft. deep. :)

Bring an underwater camera and take lots of photos.

See you underwater,

Charlyn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom