No December 2015 thread? Really?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I look at the Cozumel webcams every morning and heave heavy sighs. I read these threads just so they won't show up as unread in my browser.

All you guys can just sit on it.

First time visitor to coz, diving with 3P, dec 12-26, staying at recidencias reef. Seems like some overlaps with some folks, wonder if ill connect the dots between screen names and real names....counting down the days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colleen and Kathy, the twins will be here 12-3 to 12-14. Staying at Villa Blanca. Don't know who we are diving with yet. Hoping for no Norte's. Doing our sun dance.

I'll be traveling entirely solo, so I'd absolutely be down for meeting some people for dinner or drinks or whatever. As mentioned previously in the thread, Dec. 11-15, staying at Casa del Mar.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

There are 4 of us (Bob, Matt, Mike, Gary) Sat 12/5 thru Sat 12/12
Casa Tres Palmas
Diving with Aldora (since 1995 :wink:)

Bob
Bethesda, MD

Updated!

Nov. 28-Dec. 12, Daz and Judi - Blue Angel
Dec. 1-8, Nitrox624 - Aldora
Dec. 2-9, tranetech, wife and 4 friends - Iberostar, Dressel
Dec. 2-16, HeatCker - Iberostar, Dressel
Dec. 3-14, kd did it, Colleen and Kathy - Villablanca
Dec. 4-18, cvchief, Susanita +2 - Casa De Jefe, Scuba with Alison
Dec. 5-12, fly2dive plus 3 - Casa Tres Palmas, Aldora
Dec. 5-15, gopbroek - Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 5-16, Timotay - Blue XTSea
Dec. 9-19, diverken374 - Villa Aldora and Casa Mexicana, Aldora
Dec. 9-April, MMM and spouse - own house, Living Underwater
Dec. 10-20, fireworkswi and wife - Residencias Reef, Liquid Blue Divers
Dec. 10-26, deepsea21 and wife - Casa Mexicana, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 11-15, sometimes - Casa del Mar, Cozumel Marine World
Dec. 12-20, mstevens and family - Casa Suzana, non-diving
Dec. 12-26, meyerelie - Residencias Reef, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 13-20, heavierthanlead and son - Casa Mexicana, Aldora
Dec. 13-21, cpichette and two sons - Peninsula Grand, Aldora
Dec. 18-28, Basscat - house/dog-sitting house, Blue XTSea
Dec. 24-Jan. 4, BB
Dec. 25-Jan. 5, rmssetc and non-diving spouse - La Casona Real, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 26-31, Prosdog and son - Casa del Mar, Blue XTSea
Dec. 26-Jan. 1, Queen Triggerfish and friends - Mi Casa en Cozumel, Tres Pelicanos
Dec. 26-Jan. 6, ron_dodge, wife and friends - Barracuda, Dive Paradise
Dec. 26-Jan. 18, macado -Aldora through 8th, then Scuba Club Cozumel
Dec. 31-Jan. 24, diverokc - hammocking at friends' houses, Dive Paradise

I had a bit of Mexican tequila prior to updating this. That's my excuse if there are any errors. A pretty good excuse if you ask me.

My wife and I will be living at/diving with Blue Angels from 12/25-12/30. Would love to make some new dive buddies :)

First time visitor to coz, diving with 3P, dec 12-26, staying at recidencias reef. Seems like some overlaps with some folks, wonder if ill connect the dots between screen names and real names....counting down the days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My name is Brent and wife Kristina. We are at the Reef 4 times a year. Building 4 unit 8210 2nd floor. I'm sure our paths will cross on the pier in the morning or by the pool. If you need any assistance or questions answered. Leave a note at our door. We will be glad to help out.

See you in 2 weeks!

MMM and spouse; arriving Dec 9, leaving end of April. Staying at my house and diving with Living Underwater about 2x/week.

Occidental Grand 19-29 Dec. Haven't decided dive shop, its either Pro Dive (on site) or get picked up by Scuba Life, which is looking like a good alternative, plus I want their 100 cf tanks!

We're coming down from Toronto, any advice on currency? Should I exchange CDN-US before leaving & use US for cash there? I've heard that right now its better to convert CDN to peso on arrival & use pesos for cash. With our buck so low vs US I'd like to minimize the damage and figure out which will work best.
If exchanging after arrival is a good idea, where's best? Airport, banks? front desk? We'll be at Occidental Grand the whole time, so getting out to a bank won't be easy!

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom