No Joke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And some ops don't want guests assembling/checking/touching their own gear at all. I agree I'll continue to do the breathe/SPG check. I also purge the octo while breathing the primary/observing the gauge to put a higher flow demand on the system.
Yes, I avoid those operations like the plague.

And some ops don't want guests assembling/checking/touching their own gear at all. I agree I'll continue to do the breathe/SPG check. I also purge the octo while breathing the primary/observing the gauge to put a higher flow demand on the system.
I have yet to come across one of them over last 22yrs.

You should always check the valve and reg RIGHT before you dive in.theres always chance of people making mistakes regardless of their intention.

This. ^^^ Just do it.

Thanks for sharing this @Trace Malinowski . It makes me feel better about checking my regulator and my octo every time, before i leave the boat.

Just curious, which boat was it? Out of Alexandria Bay? Or the Canadian side?

Darrell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom