No more rental gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue32

Reaction score
I finally have my own equipment! (except for a tank) Whoo-hoo!! :cluck: I don't have it in my possession yet, though. I had to take my BC to a cobbler to have the cummerbund stitched up and my reg set up is being serviced because it's just slightly used. I got an Aqua Lung Elan weight integrated BC and my reg is an Apex TX 200 with an LP octo and a Matrix computer. I don't know much about brand names and such but I feel good about what I bought. I can't wait to get wet!! Anybody wanna go to CSSP this Friday?:shades:

You'll be much happier with your own stuff.

Friday? Friday afternoons are good for me, exept this one. The 20th maybe?

:jump:

Congrats on the new gear!!

I might be able to make it out to CSSP Fri. I'll keep you posted

I am sure it was a lot of bucks to put out but it will be well worth it. You will be familar with it and you will know where it had been. If you dive as much as you sound like you will, even it is locally to CSSP, Travis, etc, you will pay for you gear within two years. I estimate that I have paid for mine already four times over.

Thanks, ya'll. Not any of my non-diving friends could understand my excitement but I knew you guys would. :wink:

Sealskin- I normaly don't have any weekend days off, I kinda lucked out this week. I work six days a week and my day off changes from week to week. But if I just happen to get the 20th off, I'll be there. I'm anxious to meet more swampers

Aimee-yeah girl, try to make it, it's was fun diving with you last time!

Mitch-yep, it cost a lot of $$$, but I got it all on sale. The model of BC I have is being dicontinued so it was half off and my reg was just slightly used so it was almost half off as well.

Once you get used to your new gear, you will find it will make you a more confident diver. You can set it up the way you want, and it won't change unless you want it to. Familiar is good,

Let us know if you are going for CSSP on Friday. I may just take Friday off from work and join you.

Saturday and Sunday do not look good for me as I am going to try and complete my nitrox checkout dives on Saturday in Athens, and a Cowboy game on Sunday.

...on your new scuba gear! We know exactly how excited you are. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it to CSSP on Friday. I might be able to dive Saturday, but Friday and Sunday are out. Can you dive early Saturday -- maybe late Saturday morning or around noon? Just let me know....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom