No need to move this thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And this thread, while it has turned into a bit of a circus, was posted due to real events in another thread. I truly believe that consistent enforcement of the TOS should be looked into. To delete one post but not others that are clearly worse and against TOS, is just plain unacceptable.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please link to the other thread here.

:rofl3:

And this thread, while it has turned into a bit of a circus, was posted due to real events in another thread. I truly believe that consistent enforcement of the TOS should be looked into. To delete one post but not others that are clearly worse and against TOS, is just plain unacceptable.

Have you tried using the little button called "Report!" to let the mods and staff known about those threads?

I am glad the mods removed those threads from site support. I know some forums where making BS suggestions like that and abusing the thanks feature would get you a ban for a week or more.

Have you tried using the little button called "Report!" to let the mods and staff known about those threads?

I am glad the mods removed those threads from site support. I know some forums where making BS suggestions like that and abusing the thanks feature would get you a ban for a week or more.

No I did not report any of the other posts mike because quite frankly I am OK with a little flavour in my threads. I do not make a habit of reporting posts unless they are attacking and/or insulting. I have no problem with somebody calling me a troll. It is my posts being deleted based on INCONSISTENT enforcement of the moving TOS that I have a problem with.

Why isn't Deefstes reciprocating the thanks?

[-]he is a one way[/-]

I take that back, he is giving as well as receiving now. . .

No I did not report any of the other posts mike because quite frankly I am OK with a little flavour in my threads. I do not make a habit of reporting posts unless they are attacking and/or insulting. I have no problem with somebody calling me a troll. It is my posts being deleted based on INCONSISTENT enforcement of the moving TOS that I have a problem with.

Could it be inconsistent because people are reporting your threads/posts and not the others?

No I did not report any of the other posts mike because quite frankly I am OK with a little flavour in my threads. .

without a little flavour in the the threads, this board would be completely boring.

It would turn into a scuba classified gear sales forum. :popcorn:

besides. Everytime someone posts, it loads an 'ad'. Everytime someone reads that post it loads an ad. Increased hits to this site ad more ad revenue.

It's hard for them to keep that monster on a leash when it's providing gravy :D

without a little flavour in the the threads, this board would be completely boring.

It would turn into a scuba classified gear sales forum. :popcorn:

besides. Everytime someone posts, it loads an 'ad'. Everytime someone reads that post it loads an ad. Increased hits to this site ad more ad revenue.

It's hard for them to keep that monster on a leash when it's providing gravy :D

I think there is just enough "energy: here to keep this place exciting without pushing it over the edge like other certain technical diving stops on the WWW . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom