No peeing in your westsuit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But the dick was probably thinking - hey I am on a boat. Which means I am not around the rest of the world and never thought to look towards shore so he just whipped it out.

Take another look at the picture.

It looks as if he was pointing away from shore, and then someone, a person with a camera and long lens yelled, he turned to look at what was going on, and click, the image we now have was made...

Good observation. I think you have something there.

No innuendo or double entendre intended.

Just across the road is the church, oldest on Roatan..

Hey RTB, is that the Church you give your sermons in when you are not giving them on Scubaboard?

Just curious...:coffee:

Take another look at the picture.

It looks as if he was pointing away from shore, and then someone, a person with a camera and long lens yelled, he turned to look at what was going on, and click, the image we now have was made...

To me it looks like he is just looking around while he takes a piss. Something that I do. Besides it would appear that he is looking at the water - probably in case a diver comes up. If someone yelled from shore he would be looking up (especially given that the house are well above the water line).

Last edited:
Hey RTB, is that the Church you give your sermons in when you are not giving them on Scubaboard?
:blessing: :rofl3:

Its not a big deal to a kid or anyone else unless you make it a big deal. The guy isn't a perv..he's just taking a leak!
All I can say about this is...so what!!! If you don't like, don't look. Or take a pic with a telephoto. Whatever.

Not having anything much to do today I decided to perform some experiments involving public urination and videotaping the reactions of onlookers. Well that, and I don't need much of an excuse to have a crapload of beer for breakfast.

I planned out my locations, a public park, that five star restaurant where rich people go for lunch, a busy downtown intersection...

Anyways to make a long story short. Did you know that here, as well as many other places public urination is actually illegal??

A discussion about this law erupted in the drunk tank and none of my new found friends agreed with this law. We figured it was just a social control thing, you know, the jackboots of "respectable" society crushing down on out freedoms to perform natural body functions wherever, and whenever we please. We decided right there and then to stage a protest and urinated in the middle of the floor.

Damn cops and their tazers....

Anyways, after I got out of the hog tie, I decided I'm going to fight the charges. Understand, I'm not just doing this for myself, I'm doing this for all of us who desire to retain the right, yes I said the right, to urinate freely and openly just like nature intended.

Please send cash as the fine works out to something like 12 dives on Utila and then there's the "resisting arrest" issue to deal with too.

First they came for thew public urinators..

Too me it looks like he is just looking around while he takes a piss. Something that I do.

Remind me to never stand at the urinal next to you

No worse than the time I was in a stall in a rest area, and the guy in the urinal next to it tried to start a conversation, and kept looking over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom