No peeing in your westsuit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No worse than the time I was in a stall in a rest area, and the guy in the urinal next to it tried to start a conversation, and kept looking over.

Was that RTBDiver?

No worse than the time I was in a stall in a rest area, and the guy in the urinal next to it tried to start a conversation, and kept looking over.

Oh come on Man!

I knew you were a diver by your dive flag belt buckle. Quit busting my balls.

I just wanted to chew the fat with another diver. In any event I was looking at the belt buckle, not your wang. (Oh, BTW, did you ever get that freckle checked out? Can never be too careful).

Remind me to never stand at the urinal next to you

Geez, and I was thinking that some of us were competent enough to accurately aim while peeing that we could look around without peeing on our shoes. Either that some must be just be overly enamored by their member not to be able to look away.

Geez, and I was thinking that some of us were competent enough to accurately aim while peeing that we could look around without peeing on our shoes. Either that some must be just be overly enamored by their member not to be able to look away.

Yeah but it looked like it might be tough to piss around the rooster

Either that some must be just be overly enamored by their member not to be able to look away.
I'm more focused on not letting it hit the floor.

Damn that water is cold.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom