Novae - Dive SST-50 Flashlight 1200LM (100M) + MORE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, once I get the light, I will get a comparison for you.

Hey guys, maybe one of you who have ordered from Novae can clear this up - are batteries and the charger included with the light for the $129.99 price listed on the site?

http://www.novaeproducts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1841248

Each light on the the Novae site has an Acessories section, which I am assuming are included. Or, optional/necessary. ???

Looking forward to a review of these when someone gets one in their hands. I'm in the market for lights!

Hey guys, maybe one of you who have ordered from Novae can clear this up - are batteries and the charger included with the light for the $129.99 price listed on the site?

Novae: Your #1 source for HID and LED flashlights!

Each light on the the Novae site has an Acessories section, which I am assuming are included. Or, optional/necessary. ???

Looking forward to a review of these when someone gets one in their hands. I'm in the market for lights!

The accessories comes with the light.

We're all waiting for Dry_Diver to do his review.. no pressure :wink:

Novae: Your #1 source for HID and LED flashlights!

Accessories are included with purchase!

I am having trouble with the website. I am trying to order one of the 1200 lights. The pay button is just returning me to my shopping cart. Can you email me at scubatrax@hotmail.com and let me know when the website is functional or call me and i will give you a CC #?

Thanks,

Steve
772 532 6537

I ordered one today and it shows already shipped. If I get it as stated I will dive it Saturday and post a review by Monday. I will compare it to a DiveRite 700Lum led that I love and a IST that packhorse worked over that is a laser. I don't know why I needed another light but this was to interesting to pass up and the price is killer.. Well I hope.

Back
Top Bottom