Nubble Weekday Parking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrumpyOldGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have ideas on parking at Nubble for a Friday afternoon dive? I realize on Saturday you pretty much need to be there by 7:30AM, just not sure about weekdays. Thanks!

Shouldn't be a problem - even if it is, just park in the center of the upper p-lot for a few minutes. Someone's always leaving. Most of the tourists only stay for 15 minutes or less. Even on Saturday's.

Thanks!

No diving on Sunday because the parking is used for the tourists from what I understand. They put money into the local community, we don't, apparently.

As you noted we do have a much higher average visit length. There was thread that dug into this a summer or 2 back. It seemed to date back to preserving some level of access and normalcy for artist/painters 1 day a week. Exactly how that got linked to scuba divers is a little sketchy.

For reference here is the town reference.

1) It includes scuba/skin/snorkeling
2) Leave your compressor or trans-fill whip at home

Pete

But we give the tourists something to watch.. Every time I have been there diving I have had kids and even adults come and ask about diving. Heck one time an elderly lady with 2 small kids waited for me and my buddy to suit up to watch us get in and go under lol. Understandable though with the limited parking there.

Back
Top Bottom