Nude Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can you imagine a loose jellyfish tendril getting wrapped around your most prized dangly? WOWzers! ugh, i'm feeling it just thinking about it.

Avalanche:
can you imagine a loose jellyfish tendril getting wrapped around your most prized dangly? WOWzers! ugh, i'm feeling it just thinking about it.

Haa haa haa
A little fishy might think its a little wormy and....CHOMP! :laughing:

hehe. I appreciated this thread. now, to have a vengeful jokester on that charter and lure in those fishies! How about some coral. That'll teach you boys to stay off the reef.

Avalanche:

Funny you should mention this. I went diving in Key Largo last Monday with a buddy I found on scubadiving.com's buddy board.

I misread his ad, apparently, he said he was a naturist (by which I thought he meant naturalist, as in not a spearfisherman or bug hunter). We got to the boat and he asked if he could dive nude, the operator said no at which point n.b. (nude buddy) went high and right, verry insistent on finding a way to go commando. I told n.b. I wasn't going to dive with him because I needed a buddy underwater and not someone who was looking for the next opportunity to unleash his unit. I also told him I would not go in the water with him unless there was a dive instructor/guide there that I would count on to look after me. So, we found another boat.

Long story short, as I was ascending from my safety stop I passed him and noticed his equipment hanging out of his (thong) swimsuit. I also noticed a big old purple moon jellyfish floating right in front of him. I did nothing but surface and grab the tag line as I heard the captain say "What the heck is wrong with that guy, now." Seems the jellyfish nailed his privates, or in his case, publics.

Hell, I won't even dive in a Shorty for fear of vibrio infections. DAN magazine had an article about related infections this month.

4 reasons:
1) Its too cold in the water below 60ft to even think of it here.....
2) jellyfish
3) cold water and me..... would have a innie instead of an outtie!!!!
4) why?

I dive naked at night so I know when I'm a foot away from the reef-
Sorry I couldn't resist the opportunity- On the more truthful side I was on one of Peter Hughes boats and the week after our trip there was a nude club coming on, they had the whole boat to themselves, bless their hearts and good for them, more power to them. I did see pictures of the group and wasn't sorry we were getting off the boat. Go to the mall and count the first 16 people you see-thats what they looked like.

Our boat had to do an 'impromptu' stop at one of the small Cayes off Belize while a nude club had rented the entire only resort on the island...... I still have nightmares!!!
Maria

Without a doubt, this is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! I needed a good laugh right now, too. Thanks, Boatlawyer! Clearly, he would not try that in our cooler waters..."shrinkage" and all.

P.S. I do know someone who decided to try this on a night dive and backed into something with spines...hard to explain that in the ER, I would think.

Back
Top Bottom