Nusa Penida Best Dive Sites Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Center Asia

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Nusa Penida is a fantastic place to go diving. Here, you will find dive sites that can only be described as incredible. You will have great opportunities to see some rare and famous species, top among them being the Mola Mola also known as the Oceanic Sunfish. Your chances of sighting this fish are greatly enhanced if you visit the island between the months of August and October.
Source: Nusa Penida best dive sites - Scuba Center Asia

I was in Crystal Bay several times. The best time to be there is during full moon or new moon in August. At one time I saw 7 in 1st dive & another 2 on the 2nd dive, a total 9 in 2 dives. That's what I call a good dive day :D

I was in Crystal Bay several times. The best time to be there is during full moon or new moon in August. At one time I saw 7 in 1st dive & another 2 on the 2nd dive, a total 9 in 2 dives. That's what I call a good dive day :D
Wowwww.... That good.. i think you have to re do that again next year on the same time... i will keep posting about lembogan for all of you guys

We were in Crystal Bay maybe 5 times last August and saw no Sunfish.

That's what I call "the luck of the draw".

- Bill

We were in Crystal Bay maybe 5 times last August and saw no Sunfish.

That's what I call "the luck of the draw".

- Bill

Sorry to hear that, Bill. Last year was a fluke, El Niño time. Hopefully this year is better.

Back
Top Bottom