Oceanic Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badlknee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My Oceanic Geo 2.0 has 39 dives on it and now does not go into dive mode. It continues to display watch mode when diving. on the suface it only dsplays the watch mode and ALT. Does it need service or to be returned to Oceanic?

Hi @badlknee

If it will not go into dive mode and display the normal surface main screen by pressing the M button for 2 seconds, I would imagine you will need service. If it is less than 2 years old, it will be under warranty, if older than that it can still be repaired/replaced. You can go through your local dealer or through Huish directly.

I have had a very good experience with Oceanic/Huish since Huish purchased Oceanic. Their service website is very easy to use Return Merchandise Authorization | Huish Outdoors - 1540 North 2200 West | Salt Lake City UT 84116 US to arrange your return and then to track it. You can obtain warranty service this way in addition to their factory full service and calibration if it is not under warranty. It would cost $150 to replace your Geo 2 if it is not under warranty Support » Service

Best of luck, Craig

Hi @badlknee

If it will not go into dive mode and display the normal surface main screen by pressing the M button for 2 seconds, I would imagine you will need service. If it is less than 2 years old, it will be under warranty, if older than that it can still be repaired/replaced. You can go through your local dealer or through Huish directly.

I have had a very good experience with Oceanic/Huish since Huish purchased Oceanic. Their service website is very easy to use Return Merchandise Authorization | Huish Outdoors - 1540 North 2200 West | Salt Lake City UT 84116 US to arrange your return and then to track it. You can obtain warranty service this way in addition to their factory full service and calibration if it is not under warranty. It would cost $150 to replace your Geo 2 if it is not under warranty Support » Service

Best of luck, Craig
Thanks, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom