Oceanic OC1 titanium band few days old 180.00 OBO shipped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tissotdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought the Oceanic OC1 computer brand new a few days ago and I payed extra to have both the titanium band and the rubber one. I used the band for normal out of water use and Its been on one pool dive. This band is ready to be put on any Oceanic OC1 and its changes the entire look its made of sold titanium very light. The band looks like new other than two small scratches on the clasp barley can see them. I have two links taken out but I can put them back in before I ship if you want me to. The band cost through Oceanic or other dealers 299.99 I am asking 180.00 OBO shipped in the US. If you have any questions please PM me anytime.

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 165
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 115
  • photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 106
  • photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 102
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 87
By any chance do you still have the band?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you plan to dive dry or cold (7mm wetsuit) stick with the rubber as the titanium, while cool looking, required a jeweler to adjust. Expensive mistake on my part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom