Oceanic VT Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear mempilot SAN,

I know ATOM a compact computer, also Japanese distributor decide to sell in our country on May, someday.
But I think this monitor(ATOM) is quite small. I think it's important to monitor about diving data anytime any depth, so VT PRO is good for visibility of the numbers, I think...
But ATOM looks good for town-use, Nobady who doesn't enjoy diving believe ATOM is dive computer.
I like it too. but I chose VT PRO.
If you sell VT PRO to anyone, I will buy it. :wink:
Because VT PRO is not available in Japan....

Thanks for your reply!

KANEMATICS:
Dear mempilot SAN,

I know ATOM a compact computer, also Japanese distributor decide to sell in our country on May, someday.
But I think this monitor(ATOM) is quite small. I think it's important to monitor about diving data anytime any depth, so VT PRO is good for visibility of the numbers, I think...
But ATOM looks good for town-use, Nobady who doesn't enjoy diving believe ATOM is dive computer.
I like it too. but I chose VT PRO.
If you sell VT PRO to anyone, I will buy it. :wink:
Because VT PRO is not available in Japan....

Thanks for your reply!
You are probably right about the Atom being too small to read. I haven't actually seen one yet, but I would be interested in how it reads at depth with a little narcosis affecting the brain. :) You will really like the VT Pro. Also, I was told that the Aeris Atmos Elite is the same computer in a different package for a lot less money. I guess the insides are the VT Pro, but the display is different. I don't much care for the display on the Aeris, but you might check it out. If I end up selling the VT, I'll PM you to see if you have purchased one yet. It may be a couple of months though.

Happy diving!

Dear mempilot SAN,

I also know the Aeris computers, this suppliers become famous in Japan, gradually.
I had a chance to talk with distributor of Aeris in Japan last month, they said it (ATOM) is GOOD for Japanese Diver.
But you said same advice too, display is too small to read numbers.

I'm looking forward to your PM.
(But how to deal...)

By the way, how many people to use back up gage when you use wireless computer?
I use a DATA TRANS, use with pony bottle gage released by Oceanic.
I'd like to know what kind of back up gage you use...

(I speak English a little, please teach me when I mistake... :help: )

Back
Top Bottom