October Megadive Rez!!! (10/28-30), Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Hairy Otter and the Manatee's Stone
OK.....who's been gettin' the manatees stoned?!! Ya'll are creating a monster, I'm tellin' ya!!! That feeding frenzy will soon be a munchy driven blood bath......there'll be no escape!

(Then again, after the next Crystal River trip.....there won't be anyone left to resurrect this aged thread!)

Well then, nevermind......party on! :D

ffestpirate:
Fine, but for the extra $50 I demand to be supreme ruler of an imaginary kingdom!
Dang, you ain't askin' for much are ya?

I'll make a deal with ya.......send me the extra 50 bucks.....I'll sign over the deed to my kingdom. If you make it 90 days, there's a mail-in rebate to get your 5 bucks back. How can you lose? :D

For anyone else interested......I have multiple copies of the deed to my kingdom.... PM me with a self-addressed stamped envelope. I'll send you a copy of the complete rules. Certain(ly) restrictions may apply. Not responsible for lost or stolen items. First time buyers only.

I've got a better deal on my kindom...pay me 30 dollars, and as soon as the check clears through my corporate shell account, and you send in the rebate form, I'll end up PAYING YOU....thats right....a sixty dollar rebate when you pay thirty....why do I do it? Because I'm crazzzzzzzy! :D

The fine print: Not to be used in conjunction with any other rebate or offer, offer good only for first purchase. Offer good only for the first 3,000 customers, after that, bankruptcy will have taken it's toll.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom