Official Wreckmania Dee-Rag for your approval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm starting a new thread for this so it won't get lost in the shuffle.

Before we left town, I made a couple of Dee-Rags out of some fabric I have been saving for something special. Beast got one and Walter got the other. I read where Walter wore his all day on a recent dive outing so he must have liked it!

I'm hoping it will appeal to everyone. It's bright, colorful and fun...just like those who will be wearing it! I have enough fabric for about 20-24 of them.

Now I need the approval of the Wreckmaniacs.

Since I can't post a photo here, CLICK HERE to see it.

Very nice. Too bad I'm not going.

The fabric look spectacular!

Just need the assurance from both Walter and "The Beast" that all those critters don't bite back. :D

I'll take one...

The only improvement would be to have a "blank" panel where you would stamp/stencil (with the correct paint) "Wreckmania 2002".

Other than that, it looks great!

Wow! I love it. Very cool. Can Moms wear them too?

Oh BTW you don't need the blank panel, since the T shirts will say Wreckmania 2002 on them.

Originally posted by TexasMike
The only improvement would be to have a "blank" panel where you would stamp/stencil (with the correct paint) "Wreckmania 2002".

Other than that, it looks great!

I thought about that, especially for the TSDT one. There's not really a reliable fabric paint that will stand up to the type of usage these things will get..wet, dry, wet, dry, etc. If someone knows of one, please let me know.

The cheapest price for embroidery was about $6-8 PER rag.

Natasha...You don't have to be a baldheaded man to wear one!

If you are a good looking woman you can wear them as an accessory. If you are a bald man you need them to prevent sunburn.

Lyd and I have taken to wearing Lycra Bathing Caps from Nike or TYR (not the nasty Latex kind), just to keep our mask straps from pulling all our hair out. Can you fit large vollumes of hair under these attractive Dee-Rags?

Scuba-sass :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom