Official Wreckmania Dee-Rag for your approval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Slap one on me, baby!

(Yes, I will take one)

Dang I was hoping I could slap you. :D

Just taking a break from the testing... and who said sewing wasn't challenging?

FYI - the first couple bombed..... tension on the bobbin too tight, and caused fabric to "mush up" (that's a very technical sewing term I'll have you know)...

Have adjusted the tension, and added a back stabalizer... so on my day off tomorrow I'll be testing again.

Sort of wish this was cooking something - least I could do would be eatting my efforts.... though I must say I'm having fun.

Oh PLEASE don't slap him.......until the rest of us can watch that is.hehehehe.

Dee, PM me with an address if you want a check soon....Actually, I would like to have it for my June Bonaire trip if that's not asking too much.

But heck, I should be used to it by now!

I just can't see tying that nifty not around my good-sized Hillock of Hair. (Can't really call it a mountain yet - but it's still growing!) So Lyd and I will stick with our cute little Lycra caps. Since they're blue, we look kind of like bald smurfs, but you can pick us out underwater! Thanks anyway, Dee!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

the group picture with all of wearing them... you could always dress up your Smurf disguise with one of these... just order Extra-Smurf!

Dee:
I really like the fabric. What about making head bands for those that might want to wear them, instead of the full cover the head Dee Rag.
Is that possible? I'm not a bit crafty so I have no idea. I just know I'd rather have a head band type ..you know one like to go around the forehead .. and tie under my hair ..or elastic in the back ..do you know what I mean? Like the ones that say NIKE .. LOL
But if all that is not possible, I still want the Dee Rag, so tell me where to send the $$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by Natasha
Dee:
I really like the fabric. What about making head bands for those that might want to wear them, instead of the full cover the head Dee Rag.
Is that possible? .....

Well, uh..yeah, I can do that. It would be easy to just use the band and not the cap. It would still tie to fit all sizes.

Let me see what I can do....

Sass,

The Dee-Rags are GREAT if you have tons of hair. I have enough hair for about 6 people and I find myself wearing the Dee-Rag I have all the time. In the water or out or the water, they are a great way to keep the massive overload of hair at bay. Definitely worth the money.

"I have enough hair for about 6 people"

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth I could say that truthfully as well. These days, it's quite a different story.

All right, we're convinced - sign Lyd and I up for Dee-Rags. We'd hate to be out of place in the group picture!

Scuba-sass :)

Originally posted by Dee
From the response so far, can I summise that the majority of folks going to Wreckmania are not interested in the Wreck-Rags? Correct?

Oh no Dee! I'm still interested and would like to order. I've been away this week and just saw this thread. But I'm with Sass - if possible, I'd prefer the headband syle. Check your PM.

Sandy

Back
Top Bottom