Official Wreckmania Dee-Rag for your approval

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Dee

Well...we could stretch it abit if we used feather boa trim around the aprons. I think the lime green would look lovely. I do have some little Christmas Tree worm shaped foo-foo fluffy balls we could add to the men's Wreckmania rags so they feel included in the style show.

Hey...maybe we could get Walter, Mike or Beast to model some Wreckmania Speedos complete with seafan accessories???

How big are the seafans? hehehe (sorry guys.... it's just there are so few guys - if any - that look good in a speedo)

Oh my, take a day off from the boards, and this thread "Goes where no man has gone before..."

Why is it that Male Speedo's are so outrageous, yet I find they're one of the only decent suits out there for us gals? Hmmm, I wonder what devious mind is at work in their design studio....

Just to clarify - Lyd and I will go for the Full Dee-Rag Design, not the headband style.

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Originally posted by Walter
.....Did I ever tell you what Donna told me after that dive in Key Largo back in '99?

No, I'd like to know but I can imagine. I think the rest of the women were thinking the same thing!

Dee,

Sorry for the late reply. Jeff and I will take one Limited Edition Wreckmania Dee-rag a piece. He doesn't know it yet but I am making him wear it. He is a mostly bald guy with sunburn issues so I think it will be perfect for him but he usually doesn't go with anything quite so loud! If he likes it maybe we will order some solid color ones!

Glad to hear from LadyDiver that the "mountains of hair" test has already been done since I also fit in that category.

Well I am off and won't have a chance to check the board until the 12th. If anything Wreckmania urgent comes up between now and then, you guys can email me at agdpsu@yahoo.com

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom