OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From the MTO site www.mto.gov.on.ca

Reference ID: 79643
HWY 401 Eastbound Express [ KIPLING AVE - BASKET WEAVE ]
Lanes affected: All lanes closed
Event start date: 2004-08-27
Event end date: 2004-08-30
Event start time: 21:30
Event end time: 05:30
Reason: Construction
Comment: Total closure starts at 21:30 hrs., and Ramps to 400 NB., Dixon Rd., Islington Ave.and Weston Rd. will be closed
Traffic impact: Severe

I hope to be in Kingston by 21:30 (hopefully even earlier).

What time are the resturant??? I probably won't be getting in until 6-6:30pm

Thanks Groundhog, that closure is west of me anyhow. It's only the Express lanes that are closed, and the Collectors should be open (and plugged by clueless traffic)

Last night coming home from Underwater Hockey in Brampton we noticed the 401 being jammed by traffic ahead of us (eastbound) but luckily we saw it in time to cut off onto side roads.

I was a bit worried it was that stretch by Oshawa they were talking about......... the Express and Collectors merge and that particular stretch - because there's really no alternate route - gets down to a standstill every evening regardless..... and worse on Fridays...

Not sure if anyone else has laptop access - but our group is here. Were just heading out to the beer store, then down to Tommy's. Should be there around 7:00.

Well, I just got home and all I can say is WOW!!! What a great weekend!! Ya'll missed a good time and great diving!! Also we had fresh shark for dinner!! Yum!!!

Thanks all for a great weekend. DivingGal and Finsolo for being great buddies, Divedude for being a great captain , Spike and the gang at NTD for all their great services and advice and all the freaks making it a great weekend. Plus Mother nature held off at the right times so thanks to her too.

hnladue:
Well, I just got home and all I can say is WOW!!! What a great weekend!! Ya'll missed a good time and great diving!! Also we had fresh shark for dinner!! Yum!!!
[Best Homer Simpson voice] Ice shark good!

Seriously, what a great trip. I hope to do it again next year!

Just came home and wanted to thank the NTD militia for a great diving weekend.
This was for sure not the last time. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom