OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no idea yet what time I can finish up at work and hit the road. Ladyhog has most of the stuff in the van NOW and I've been told to pack my clothes. Dive gear is in our trailer and ready at a moment notice. So as soon as I'm done work we're off. If there's a Friday meeting place chosen, would someone be kind enough to post here where and when and if we can get there early enough we'll join in. Should probably hit the hotel and register first.

Oren, Jamie and I (I hope), plan to leave my place BY 1400....1430 at the latest. The only hold up is picking up my CDs from the recording studio...I must say..it's not half bad all things considered :) I'll be packed by tonight...I'm bouncing just thinking about leaving!! See y'all there!

I'd love to be away by 14:30. Will know better early morning when I get to the shop. Had a couple of surprises tossed me at work today, but managed to wrap em all up.
I have Oren's cell #, so can give him a call when we hit K'town. I think you both have mine.

Looks like we'll meet for fish & chips on Friday... I'm just not sure the name of the restaurant or where it is...

details please.

Oh I'll be leaving Ottawa around noon, stopping along the way to see a friend, and the "toy store" dang crossing my fingers that it'll be an inexpensive stop hehehe

Sirius, spots on Saturday are yours.....

Two spots still open on Sunday - any takers?

Tom R:
Tommy's Restraunt right beside NTD on Bath

Tommy's Family Restaurant 4050 BathRd Collins Bay Tel: (613) 384-3838 Map and directions C/O NTD

Driving directions off highway 401:
1. Turn south off of exit 611 from the 401 onto Gardiners Road.
2. Turn right (west) on Princess Street (at the Canadian Tire Store)
3. Turn left (south) on Collins Bay Road (the 3rd set of lights from Gardiners Road)
4. Drive till you get to the end of Collins Bay Road and we are right across the intersection along side Tommy's Resturant.

ntdmap_blue.gif

http://www.northerntechdiver.com/location.php

DivingGal:
Sirius, spots on Saturday are yours.....
Two spots still open on Sunday - any takers?
Who am I floating out to the wrecks with? Just out of curiousity...:D

BTW. Just came from Toronto.
The 401 East will be closed between Friday 9:30PM and Sunday 10:00AM.
Please calculate it in your drive time :wink:

I plan to be clear of Toronto by then. My car is loaded and will depart at 7:00 am. Hopefully I clear Toronto and customs at less than peak times.

See you all there! Look for the guy with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew hat.

Back
Top Bottom