OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a blast...I'm totally worn out...but enjoyed the underwater dance with Fin Solo, and Sharkie...wow...Next time lets consider skinny dipping :wink:

To the rest of the freeks that I met...nice meeting you all...see you next time!

DivingGal, another great job of organizing. Picton next year? :eyebrow: We had a great time, wish we could have stuck around for Sunday's dives. We did stop for a quick drop on the Connie which Josh enjoyed (his seventh dive and first current dive). Have a great shot of Spike, but can't upload from here, will ASAP. We've just stopped at a tourist info center at the Quebec/NB border. Hope to have some dive photos from the maritimes to share later.

You got it ---- Picton next year. I can see it now, the Sheboygan, Falconer.... hmmm

It could be an awesome time at George & Susan's. FYI, there's cabins and camping on site. Can anyone say s'mores by the fire?

I know I've discussed the idea with a few folks, but I think I'll get on it, and see about an awesome weekend of diving..... I'll start a new thread checking for interestest

For those who didn't attend, it was a great weekend. Spike and Fin Solo joined us for the day and Spike came along as the "Guest of Honour" at dinner. Tom arrived just in time to rescue our hapless guest. :eyebrow:

The dives were wonderful and the company was better. I still think that Timmy's served to us Sunday morning would have been appropriate as a "price" for keeping Spike safe :eyebrow: .

I hope to see you all again and let me know when you have video links that you want to distribute. The offer still stands.

Hi again guys n gals
1 Count me in for OFWF '05
2 Brian did you get that pik of me n FinSolo loaded up anywhere or could you email it to me ? Or AquaOren for that matter, I'm sure it was you took the picture of us on the Marsh , yellow stripes on the wetsuit I remember , pikkies more pikkies pleaseee :) btw where you diving with Jamie, I never did see either of you topside the whole weekend, only 75 feet below
3 erm there is no number three for now even if note number two was about 5 points
laters
Chris

Excellent pikkies.... thanks to all who submitted and Tom for putting them up
Cheers
Chris

uwhooligan:
Hi again guys n gals
1 Count me in for OFWF '05
2 Brian did you get that pik of me n FinSolo loaded up anywhere or could you email it to me ? Or AquaOren for that matter, I'm sure it was you took the picture of us on the Marsh , yellow stripes on the wetsuit I remember , pikkies more pikkies pleaseee :) btw where you diving with Jamie, I never did see either of you topside the whole weekend, only 75 feet below
3 erm there is no number three for now even if note number two was about 5 points
laters
Chris
I have the picture. I will e-mail it to you tonight when I get back from work.

Hope to see you again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom