OFWF Stuff...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ok, with many requests from the OFWF gathering thread, once again I'm ordering t-shirts and decals.

The original text of the thread The catch -- for the t-shirts to be ready for the gathering, I have to place the order NLT Wednesday. So if you want a t-shirt, please PM me with size and number of shirts.
The shirts will be offered in light grey only.
I'll get the exact cost tomorrow, estimated is $13 Cdn. (shipping extra)
This time, I'll also be ordering decals. Anything else?

I was slow getting the order together... so orders will still be accepted... sorry to all who were hoping for them for the gathering

To keep track of who wants what:

I've received t-shirt orders from($14 per):
JJ1 (1 XXL)
Groundhog246 (1 L)
Sirius (1 XL, 1 L)
Aquaoren (1 L)
Northern Melody (1 L)
HNLadue (1 XL)
Streamlined (2 L)
Scuba-punk (2 XXL)
Under Michael (1 XL)

Decals ($2 per):
JJ1 (1)
Groundhog246 (3)
Freefloat (1)
Streamlined (2)
Scuba-punk (5)
Acuaoren (3)
Sirius (2)

Note to all... I've manage this thread a bit to control only the posts related to ordering of OFWF stuff....

Is there a copy of the design floating around?

I think I remember seeing one last year.......

Becareful of the decals, rumor has it that you can be sued if one of your stickers finds its way to a public place and the paint is removed upon its removal.

The logo is one of these there, I can't remember which one

Original thread modified, originator notified.... only the "real" logo remains

Stickers are good :) patches are good too...though I don't do domestic and would need assistance with the latter item :wink:

Tom R:
Becareful of the decals, rumor has it that you can be sued if one of your stickers finds its way to a public place and the paint is removed upon its removal.

The logo is one of these there, I can't remember which one

Funny how letigious and leprechaun both start with the letter L...

I think the logo on the right is fantastic. It is nothing short of inspirational. If it is the shirt then sign me up for a few.

Ok I had problems getting the order in. So getting the t-shirts/decals in time for the gathering won't happen. (My apologies to those who were expecting them)

So anyone else want the trinkets?

DivingGal:
Ok, with many requests from the OFWF gathering thread, once again I'm ordering t-shirts and decals.

The catch -- for the t-shirts to be ready for the gathering, I have to place the order NLT Wednesday. So if you want a t-shirt, please PM mewith size and number of shirts.

The shirts will be offered in light grey only.

I'll get the exact cost tomorrow, estimated is $13 Cdn. (shipping extra)

This time, I'll also be ordering decals. Anything else?

DivingGal, What is required in order to order a couple t-shirts??

Streamlined

Order requirement:

a) number of t-shirts
b) size of t-shirts
c) number of decals (the sticky kind not a sew-on kind)

hey DivingGal, Can you start a post listing whose orders you've recieved aswell?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom