OFWF Stuff...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark me down for 2 XXL shirts and 5 stickers. This time, can I get a shirt with the logo not backwards? :p Just bugging :)

Thanks!

I'm already the envy of all of the locals in P'Tucky with my backwards shirt, so this one will put them over the edge. Let me know how you want me to send the fundage...

-Frank

Cost (is in Canadian dollars)and new orders added to the first post. Cost does not include shipping.

I'll PM folks about how to send payment. My sincerest appologies to the gang coming to Kingston at the end of the month for not getting off my duff and doing this sooner.

I would like to aim to have everything printed and sent out right after Labour Day, so I'll give a bit more time before placing the order.

I, for one, quite understand. We all expect too much sometimes from those who volunteer to organize and arrange with no compensation. Will settle up with you the OFWF weekend and you can send at your convenience.

Groundhog246:
I, for one, quite understand. We all expect too much sometimes from those who volunteer to organize and arrange with no compensation. Will settle up with you the OFWF weekend and you can send at your convenience.

Thanks --- you're a pal, looking forward to seeing you and the other "groundhogs" next (egads) weekend!

I will also settle up with you during the OFWF dinner that night, that is if I'm still invited, not diving that day and all.... :wink:

Hey DivingGal, I'll take 3 more decals to the T-shirt and will pay you next weekend if it's ok with you.

Freefloat, I'm going with Oren and Jamie and the vehicle is already gonna be jammed with gear...sorry...

DivingGal along with my Tshirt I'd like 1 decal too please. Will pay you next w/e :)

Sounds like a fun weekend lined up. I'm new to all of this and missed the set up but it sounds like something to watch out for next season. I dive with a small club in the Ottawa Valley mostly. I was down to the St. Lawrence two weeks ago. fantastic. Is that where youguys are going for your gathering?

Back
Top Bottom