Ok Ladies! Bikini Line trouble here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you ever tried putting on a couple of coats if nail-hardener the day of your dive...that should help keep them in a better state!

I find that the water makes my nails really soft and break easily! Its a nightmare! So when I can be bothered or have nails I really dont want to break, I use nail hardener before and after!

OK, listen up, gonna give you a tip from "Men's Secrets"

To get rid of the red bumps, shave with cool water instead of hot.

Now if you go spreading this around to the entire world. I am gonna have to "terminate ya with extreme prejucice."

ID

One thing I've always had is good natural nails. My nails themselves have started to peel off in layers, making them thinner and weaker. I keep a bottle of nail hardner in my dive kit.

For weekend dives, a couple of coats both under and over the nails seem to do the trick. For a dive trip, I cut them short and every evening add another coat. It's not the best looking job but it works.

For those chewed up looking cuticles I've found a regular weekly manicure helps and daily cuticle moisturizing cream has made a big difference.

During the winter when I'm not in the water as much, I grow my nails as long as possible! But I have to admit that I'd much rather have shorter nails and stay wet!

I solve the finger nail problem by using gloves. If I don't, I always lose a finger nail when I take off my fins (they have those snap buckles).

ID is right on this one... I always use cold water anyway - too hot in this town to have hot showers!

:)

Dear ladies,
here is something for you all. It is a result of a survey I carried out between a bunch of fellow military divers for a new 'Bubblies guide to Sydney' book I am in the process of writing.
The overall opinion for the Sexy scale is that 'there is nothing sexier than a girl appearing out of the water, fully geared up in SCUBA'...
So set aside your bikini and hair worries, enjoy the knowledge that as a diver you are at your sexiest you can be...

Sincerely

LT Boz :)

P.S. CTHD, am I a good boy now...

*pats Boz on the head*...

You're an angel :p

Thank you for assuaging our fears - you've just made several women very happy.... oooer!

Thanks Tiger,
but "assuaging"... what's with that? I don't want to lose your opinion of me being the best English speaking Bosnian you know, but can you keep your big words for yourself from now on, as I am still having trouble just trying to locate the dictionary, let alone work out what that word means...
Remember... me no smart, just have an incredibly large... :wink:
Ciao

:all:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Answering you by email....

Ladies,

America's Puritans solved the "bikini line" problem years ago. It was and is still called a Mother Hubbard

And it has a long history in tropical climes. The early missionaries introduced them to the Hawaiins. Of course, they were immensly popular amongst the men folk at the time!

Joewr...resident historian and fashion consultant...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom