Ok Ladies! Bikini Line trouble here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha, just make sure it is ultrasonic assisted lipo, which is less traumatic to the vasculature, and in any one given sesseion, more fat can be removed with ultrasionic assisted.

Dave,
You're quite amazing. I'd love to hear what you know about this ultrasonic lipo. Cost? Pain? Know anyone that has done it? My brother lives in LA. Maybe I should take a weekend visit out there and get it done. ("Wish we all could be California Girls")
:gorgeous:

Cost-about $2500 for the 1st main area. Pain? Slightly sore like doing too many situps kind of sore.

Because the ultrasonic vibration of the cannula (the tube that is inserted into the fat) significantly helps further break up the fat, it requires less rapid thrusting of the cannula to break up more of the fat. Because of that, it is a little easier on the vasculature and due to its superiority at fat breakup, usually more fat can be aspirated in one procedure and recovery time is quicker with less bruising, swelling and discomfort.

I personally was back to work the next day, but I am an animal :wink:

Dave,
I didn't realize, you, yourself, had this done. Can I ask how many pounds you lost from it? I assume you are very happy with the results. How many times did you go back? Also was that 2,500.00 or 25,000.00?
Thanks again.

During the extensive phase of my life when I was terminally broke, I had the luxury of working out in the gym 6 days a week for several hours. I looked like it.

Then I decided I no longer wanted to be broke. It is somewhat of a time equation tradeoff-have time to workout, or be broke. One advantage of not being broke is having the $ to make it look like you work out! What a novel thing!

I had about 5 liters of fat aspirated from my sides and stomach. Because fat cell numbers are predetermined prior to birth, I deliberately pigged out prior to the procedure to add to my midsection. That way when my eating habits went back to normal, the results would be more pronounced. This strategy only works if the amount to be aspirated is below the maximum amount that can be removed in one setting. I planned this out because due to the more fibrous nature of male fat, guys are usually limited to about 2 lipo procedures in one given area before scar tissue strictures can prevent further cannula penetration. Women have it more lucky here because their fat contains less connective tissue so they can have more repeated lipo procedures in the same area. Now my stomach is very flat, and I don't waste time in the gym anymore, I now have time to actually make money, and the time saved is spent pursuiung more enjoyable hobbies-I still mountain bike, fly sailplanes hang gliders, paragliders and dive, and with the extra available income, I am left with no choice but to set my sights on a fully closed circuit rebreather :)

Yes, that was $2500, not 25K, but the key is ultrasonic assisted. I don't believe I would go any other route.

Wow! Ultrasonic here I come. That's a great price. Well worth it. Dave, you're awesome. Thanks for the reply! Hopefully, this summer.

:snorkel:

Dave:

Thanks for the info on the northern vs the southern lips. I always thought that the southern area would be more ....sensitive...to pain that is:wink: . Any idea of what is available in lipo in Canada? We are always about 3 to 5 years behind in medical advances here. ;-0 Thanks to the board for all the info.

Regards...Cindy

Cindy,

Our facial lips must have a huge number of nerve endings because they must control facial musculature and be able to sense texture, temperature, etc.

If one were to press an object against a woman's southern lips or a guys equivalent, our grocery bag, without seeing the object, we would probably not be able to identify the object, whereas if we took an object into our facial lips, our identification probability would be greaty raised. That is why little kids put things into their mouths, to check them out....

Women's southern lips are just nature's left over male grocery bag skin that didn't close because there was no shopping at the supermarket for nuts to bring home....aside from providing an useful target of extensive foreplay, they don't play much of a role and thus have less nerve endings.

As to Canada, I have been there several times, and was quite disappointed that it took 5 days of being in Toronto before I heard someone say "...eh?"

Canada as a western country actually is fairly advanced in the cosmetic surgery field, with ultrasonic assisted lipoplasty being as prevalent as in the States. The US is THE place though for developing really bizarre but useful medical diagnostic equipment like 3D magnetic resonance imaging.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom