Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there any updates to the story that originally prompted this email. Was the money ever recovered from The Planet?

Marc

sjspeck:
You've got to be kidding......

I don't even support the Cardinals and I live less than 10mi. from their new stadium.

The only good thing about the new stadium - besides the fact that it wasn't built with taxpayer money - is that we have a great place for concerts and other events now.

What's wrong with the Cardinals?
They're the best Junior College football team in the NFL...

FLL Diver:
Are there any updates to the story that originally prompted this email. Was the money ever recovered from The Planet?
We recovered about half of the money the Planet overcharged us. Unfortunately, that did not include rebuilding our custom database twice more than we had expected and all the other cost overruns. We are almost out of the hole... not quite but we are really close. DEMA was good for us, and soon the new advertising dollars will be coming in.

Glad to hear it.... I like seeing adverts in SB and I like to think that most of the business advertising here are good business or they wouldnt be advertising here.

I just got some new high speed gear I need to try out. . . Whats the address for "the planet"? :D :D :D I promise to be nice. . . :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom