Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm new here , but feel the annual fees are well woth the money spent.
This is a great board full of information and helpful people. I hope the funds can help
with some of the expenses involved in keeping this alive.
Jim breslin

SeaYoda:
Very classy ZD - I knew I felt at home over at your place (besides all the same faces :D).
Thank you sir but it is easy to say when it comes from the heart.

okay, I will. Even though I am a tightwad. Pete is not a whiner, I have noticed and this positive attitude must be rewarded. I will go red.

Next paycheck I'll go red, I promise.

I can't say how much SBers have helped me learn about UW photography. The annual fee is a mere pittance compared to the benefits I have received from the Board. Go Red and help NetDoc get out of the red! :wink:

Sure Scott,

As long as you don't kick ME, I am game. Some say gamey, though I take showers every week whether I need them or not!

finally did it....I want to stay blue..but I want the peephole to see where people are.

catherine96821:
finally did it....I want to stay blue..but I want the peephole to see where people are.

We get a peephole by going red? How do I look into it? I have always been somewhat of a voyuer at heart :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom