Open Letter to Board Users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I Paypalled (that a word?) the money yesterday... still haven't been updated in SB. I should have paid to support SB awhile ago, and I'd have the text below my name changed by now...

-Nick

ScubaBoard has done a lot for me. It's about time I show my appreciation. I just went RED.

Thank you for all of your effort Pete! (Gonna be at the Turkey Dive with Marvel?)

Richard

I just figured out how to turn red.

Doc,

I think I can speak for many others here on ScubaBoard when I say, if things continue to be tough...please let us know. I believe many of us are willing to do what it takes to keep the board up, running smoothly and performing what I consider a critical function for the dive community.

It's pretty clear you are reluctant to ask for more than the minumum needed, and I for one appreciate that modesty. But, thinking about it in any logical way, the cost of a movie ticket, cable for a month, or any form of entertainment is dramatically more than the voluntary membership fee for SB. That doesn't even take into consideration the cost of education, comraderie or saving all of us from making costly mistakes.

Bottom line; let us know what it takes and I know many of us are willing to step up.

Jeff

Lets-Go-Red.gif

"Go Red" - I finally decided to join yesterday as well because I have enjoyed the SB so much. It is amazing how much information we have available right at our finger tips. I feel like I have all of these new diving friends. I was so impressed and certainly feel that the SB is worth supporting. I have not turned red though - I suppose it will take some time.

Back
Top Bottom