Orbitz Promo Code?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can run into booking fees at times, like booking with an airline agent over the phone instead of online - but sometimes those can be avoided by calling to ask for their E-help desk if you run into difficulties booking online.

I just don't think that Orbitz charges a booking fee, for online or phone help, and this is true for most other third party sites - with some exceptions, some pretty sneaky & excessive. :mad: I wondered if you knew something I didn't about a new fee there, but glad not. It's usually easier and faster to book online yeah, but sometimes phone agent help is needed - and it's still free there. It seems like sites that display "Call Us!" signs like the first one I posted are the free ones.

It was good to practice book on Orbitz as I learned some things I hate. If you put in your info on page 3, go to 4, then back to 3 to fix something - some of the input is lost and you have to check everything, and they really do try to sneak in their own Trip Insurance - which is best done by outside providers I think.

Glad we got it worked out...

Promo code is now on the second screen after you have chosen the airport and date search.

The first screen on Orbitz is where you pick the airports and dates. Second screen comes up with the accomodations to choose from. The top left hand corner is a link to put the promotion code.

The first screen on Orbitz is where you pick the airports and dates. Second screen comes up with the accomodations to choose from. The top left hand corner is a link to put the promotion code.
This is an example of why I use screen shots to show what I am finding, or not. When I try to the search to that page, I just do not find that link. Can you show us? This is what I see on that page...

Capture.jpg

I dont know how to make the screen shot a jpeg
Well, you can load other pic formats too, or there are many programs for changing formats, but ok well - whatever one sees on whichever screens, if you can't find the link to insert the Promo code - it's okay to phone for help, no charge. Looks like this code still ends March 31 tho. Hurry. :pilot:

This is what he's talking about ... this is also the screen I use to enter the promo code. The option shows up on both air/hotel & hotel/car searches.

Orb.png

This is what he's talking about ... this is also the screen I use to enter the promo code. The option shows up on both air/hotel & hotel/car searches.
Odd, but while I cannot bring that page up on Firefox, I can on Explorer and Chrome. Who would have thought results vary by browser? :silly:

Back
Top Bottom