Oronogo this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beperkins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings all,
I was thinking about heading to Oronogo this weekend to check it out ( I have not been there before) and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up Sunday and do a little diving? I am AOW with drysuit many dives in Mermet Springs, Rolla Quarry, Bonne Terre, Table Rock, and Ocean. I was just wanting to do 2 or 3 dives and get the lay of the land and find what is there.
Thanks
Ben

Last edited:
I am hoping to make it out there this summer (Central OK so it is a bit of a drive - DARN FUEL COSTS!!!)...if you don't mind would you post a brief update how the diving was and possible suggestions from your trip when you get back?

I been by there a few times. When you drive by go slow around curve only 1 entrance w/ no signs Owner and operator is picky, w/ insurance rules. There is overnight camping but no nightdives/swimming and towards bottom of pit he requires that you have cave dive cert. vis is about 50ft+/- don't remember water temp entrance2 water is steep and maybe slick never went 2 water also call a head first he has some weird hours

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom