orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I found an orphaned cat on my porch tonight. It must have been living there for a little while, its all skinny and was very hungry. Its so friendly and cute, but I can not keep it here. If anyone wants it please call me at 407-694-5886 and you can come by and get it. I live in West Orange County near Orlando.

I would like to add that I don't know if its a boy or a girl. But I have named it Lima Bean (i dunno why it just came to me) and its really nice. It as lying on the back of the couch behind me kneeding on the back of neck like a massage.

Doesn't someone want it?

Wendy, it's a good thing you live in Florida! Otherwise we'd have three cats in the house...

All the best, James

Ok, here is the latest on the cat. Its making itself at home. I need to get rid of it before my roomie gets in.

I dunno, Wendy, Lima Bean looks like it has a new home.

Scuba_Jenny:
I dunno, Wendy, Lima Bean looks like it has a new home.

no, no, no i can't keep it. I have a dog and a tortoise and am abuot to adopted and raise orpahaned new born squirrels that hurricane charley knocked to the ground. There are 900or more homeless baby squirrels in orlando and i will be getting a few this week to raise for 4 months, have to keep them with me 24 hours a day. no time for a new cat.

just in case....

=^..^= STRICT! =^..^= UNBENDING! RULES
=^..^= FOR DEALING WITH STRAY CATS =^..^=

1. Stray cats will NOT be fed.
2. Stray cats will NOT be fed anything except dry cat food.
3. Stray cats will NOT be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with a little warm milk.
4. Stray cats will NOT be fed anything except dry cat food moistened with a little warm milk, yummy treats and leftover fish scraps.
5. Stray cats will NOT be encouraged to make this house their permanent residence.
6. Stray cats will NOT be petted, played with or picked up and cuddled...
unnecessarily.
7. Stray cats that are petted, played with, picked up and cuddled will absolutely NOT be given a name.
8. Stray cats with or without a name will NOT be allowed inside the house at ANY time.
9. Stray cats will NOT be allowed inside the house except at certain times.
10. Stray cats will NOT be allowed inside the house except on days ending in "Y".
11. Stray cats allowed inside will NOT be permitted to jump up on or sharpen their claws on the furniture.
12. Stray cats will NOT be permitted to jump up on, or sharpen claws on the really good furniture.
13. Stray cats will be permitted on all furniture but must sharpen claws on new $114.99 sisal-rope cat-scratching post with three perches.
14. Stray cats will answer the call of nature outdoors in the sand.
15. Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the three-piece, high-impact plastic tray filled with Fresh'n'Sweet kitty litter.
16. Stray cats will answer the call of nature in the hooded litter pan with a three-panel privacy screen and plenty of head room.
17. Stray cats WILL sleep outside.
18. Stray cats Will sleep in the garage.
19. Stray cats will sleep in the house.
20. Stray cats will sleep in the cardboard box lined with an old blanket.
21. Stray cats will sleep in the special Kitty-Komfort-Bed with the non-allerginic lamb's wool pillow.
22. Stray cats will NOT be allowed to sleep in our bed.
23. Stray cats will NOT be allowed to sleep in our bed, except at the foot.
24. Stray cats will NOT be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers.
25. Stray cats will not be allowed to sleep in our bed under the covers except at the foot of the bed.
26. Stray cats will NOT play on the desk.
27. Stray cats will NOT play on the desk near the computer.
28. Stray cats are forbidden to walk on the computer keyboard on the desk when the human is .P=aaabeeppzqq32,a..,j[e MAKING WEB PAGE!!
29. Stray cat will NOT have charge of tv remote???

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom