orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks darling. If we lived near you, I'm sure we would adopt it! Our son takes in everything he can find, or anything someone says they can no longer keep. We currently have a 15-yr-old cat with bladder problems from a neighbor who moved, a rat from a teacher at school who couldn't keep it because she had an allergic student in the class, and a snake from a nearby park. We've had lots of other animals over the years. (It was problem enough trying to find someone to watch them when we stayed over at a hotel on the weekend our son got his scuba certification at a quarry last month. I can't imagine another critter at the moment.) Personally, I'd keep the cat over the squirrels....

frenzer3:
It looks darling. If we lived near you, I'm sure we would adopt it! Our son takes in everything he can find, or anything someone says they can no longer keep. We currently have a 15-yr-old cat with bladder problems from a neighbor who moved, a rat from a teacher at school who couldn't keep it because she had an allergic student in the class, and a snake from a nearby park. We've had lots of other animals over the years. (It was problem enough trying to find someone to watch them when we stayed over at a hotel on the weekend our son got his scuba certification at a quarry last month. I can't imagine another critter at the moment.) Personally, I'd keep the cat over the squirrels....

the squirrels will tbe temporary til they are 4 months old and then released. they are orphans from hurricane charley.

Wendy, I applaud you on taking on the responsibility of raising the baby squirrels that were orphaned. That should be quite a feat!

ps. cute little Lima Bean!!

the squirrels will tbe temporary
but the cat can annoy you for a L-O-N-G time! :D

Sorry we're so far apart, got two strays/permanents now.

If it was a small dog I'd seriously consider the trip! :wink:

this cat is annoying me, i just woke up and its all over me, kneeding and rubbing and being cute. ugh.

I am sending out a city wide e-mail when I get to work.

Would it help if I said it likes water? Scuba-cat maybe? It likes for me to run the water in the kitchen sink for some reason.

Come on Wendy...cats don't need much care, they take care pretty much of themselves. What's another pet! look at that face how can you get rid off it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom