OTB Boots...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are 2 fins that I know for sure work well with size 14 rock boots, the Force Fin SD-1 already mentioned, which was designed to meet the requirements of Seal Team 2 in San Diego, specifically to fit over OTB's. and the XXXL Force Fin (any of the models) easily accommodates everything up and including Wader boots, with my drysuit I actually install a comfort instep to get a little better fit. not to mention how easy they are to don/doff

Thanks for that mate. At the moment my ScubaPro Jets are fine with the drysuit and the OTB's. I actually also use Force Fin Pro's as my wetsuit fins (size XL).

Take a look as we have lowered the price on the Green colorways - we're getting out the Green color sticking with Black - soooo fashionable.
Also note to expect more from us OTB was purchased by New Balance a few weeks back, stay tuned.....Still operating as OTB, just with a bigger parent....

What is the difference between SAR and Odhin?

If using for drysuit, is it necessary to go up a size or two?

The SAR have the laces on the side.

Yes, get at least one size larger. I can barely fit in mine.

does this boot have a steel toe? i read somewhere that it has a OHS safety toe built in

Back
Top Bottom