Our World Underwater...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am definitely sensing A demand for ScubaBoard shirts. The people have spoken. :)

Joe

NetDoc:
Cool,

I did not rent a car since I was SO stinking close. Hope I didn't make a mistook! :D

Flight summary

Thu 23-Feb-06

Orlando (MCO)
Depart 6:00 am to Chicago (ORD)
Arrive 7:54 am
Terminal 1 990 mi
(1,593 km)
Duration: 2hr 54mn
UA United
Flight: 783

Sun 26-Feb-06

Chicago (MDW)
Depart 5:40 pm to Orlando (MCO)
Arrive 9:07 pm 990 mi
(1,593 km)
Duration: 2hr 27mn
TZ ATA
Flight: 4534

Pete:

Just wanted to be sure you realized you are flying into Chicago's O'hare airport on United, and flying out of the southside Midway airport on American Trans Air. You'll miss your fight if you go back to O'hare to get home.

Without a car, will you be able to make a transfer bus?

Pete,
Are you going to be able to get to Midway by 3PM? It is about 45 min. away from the convention center. The security lines at MDW are brutal! Especially in the afternoon. If you take your hotel shuttle to O'Hare, there is a bus that goes to MDW. I am not sure about the cost, but it is located at the shuttle bus center, on the lower level of Terminal 2. The hotel shuttle bus driver will be able to take you there, no problem. Coach USA is the bus company.
Check them out at: www.busville.com - or - http://www.coachusa.com/tristateunitedlimo/

Natasha:
I'll be there in spirit guys. I miss home, but, I can't make this show. Have fun!
Natasha, that's too bad, your going to miss all the fun.

Ber Rabbit:
We can all meet at 6 then after the movies we'll close the bar and move the party to YOUR room
Ber
Yeahh! I love it when a plan comes together.eyebrow

CD_in_Chitown:
I could do dinner, I'll keep watching for the final details Kat. Bless you.
Thanks CD, glad you'll be able to make it.
So far, it looks like it will be Knuckles Sports Bar at the Hyatt.

Kat:
Pete,
Are you going to be able to get to Midway by 3PM? It is about 45 min. away from the convention center. The security lines at MDW are brutal! Especially in the afternoon.

Yep, bad lines at Midway. Hopefully someone can give you a ride. Going back to ORD to catch the bus is going to take a lot of time. And as Kat said 45 minutes in good traffic. But, is there ever good traffic in Chicago? Ha!
And you need to get there quite a bit ahead of time.
I think a cab would only be 75.00 or so, just be sure you tell them Midway, or they will assume ORD if you just say 'airport'.

Kat:
Natasha, that's too bad, your going to miss all the fun.

Thanks Kat. I'll miss seeing you again. Have a great time, and if you have time, stop by the Plaza Resort Bonaire booth for me and say Hi to Chris please!

Jason,

you are the second offer... my thanks to those willing to go out of their way to help me! I'll make final plans at dinner Saturday Evening! Again, many thanks for helping me out of a tight spot, and kudos to 'Tasha for seeing my mistook!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom