Over The Counter Sudafed Sends Utah Woman To Jail In Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The joys of traveling to a third-world country.

oh boy...that's a tough situation.

It is a shake down. Note the article pointed out that you could by it at the local pharmacia. My parents lived next to the Mexico border. Literally thousands of elderly people went across the border and got their medications with and without prescriptions.

I am 100% sure this could not happen in Cozumel. I go back and forth every few weeks with all kinds of pills, and get checked a lot. There would be a revolution of the island's elites if this ever happened in Cozumel and the customs agent who did so would be summarily executed.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

It is a shake down. Note the article pointed out that you could by it at the local pharmacia. My parents lived next to the Mexico border. Literally thousands of elderly people went across the border and got their medications with and without prescriptions.
I once asked for pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) at a Cozumel farmacia. It was not available.

But I agree; this was a shakedown. Pseudoephedrine is a precursor to methamphetamine, so it's being cracked down on most places, but a few tablets isn't enough to do anything with.

Tylenol for sinus works just as well.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom