Padi advanced open water /enriched air specialty diver combination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow thanks everyone for explaining on this. I'm gonna call them in bit..

FWIW, I support your decision to learn about nitrox through a class. My only recommendation is to shop around - different dive shops, and different agencies. Are there any extra fees for materials (e.g., books), dives, etc.? The cheapest price may not truly be the cheapest price when you add everything up. What does the PADI nitrox class offer you per dollar spent? How about NAUI? Others? Remember, you can take a nitrox class with anyone. Anyone's nitrox card is as good as the next. But who taught you more, and better?

I would say the insructor or the shop makes the price range different. I see vast differences between the various instructors and shops right here on Maui, regardless of which agency is used. Also, remember that many shops and instructors use several agencies.

Go with the instructor or shop that you develop a relationship with and that you trust.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom