PADI Beyond Master Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have nearly 2000, not there yet, but I do OK
I'm still shooting for 1,000. Then I will be a Master SD. You are already a Master SD. Those are the rules everyone should know.

I know people with 5000 I wouldn't trust without a DM to babysit them and a couple with <500 I would not hesitate to go do some advanced diving with. Some folks are just more competent, whether or not they have a lot of training. And some are not that competent even after it. I hope to hit 10000 before I turn 60 and still see room to grow.

I know people with 5000 I wouldn't trust without a DM to babysit them and a couple with <500 I would not hesitate to go do some advanced diving with.

This.

I don't know anything about that graduate work stuff. However, I'm very impressed that you are a Master Scuba Diver. So I designed this insignia that you can use if you would like:
upload_2020-5-28_17-25-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-28_17-24-51.png
    upload_2020-5-28_17-24-51.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
I don't know anything about that graduate work stuff. However, I'm very impressed that you are a Master Scuba Diver. So I designed this insignia that you can use if you would like:
View attachment 588610
Damn good :), PADI should buy it from you and use it.

Of course, I also worked for Merck, Sharp, & Dohme.

I know people with 5000 I wouldn't trust without a DM to babysit them and a couple with <500 I would not hesitate to go do some advanced diving with. Some folks are just more competent, whether or not they have a lot of training. And some are not that competent even after it. I hope to hit 10000 before I turn 60 and still see room to grow.

The magic ingredient is mindset.

View attachment 588610
That is nice work. Do you develop logos professionally?

That is nice work. Do you develop logos professionally?

No. That's just mashing together of couple of things off the internet, fiddling with it to make it work, adding a bit of text, and then adding an effect to the whole thing. If I were going to do something for commercial purposes, it would have to be all original, I reckon.

And, there's sort of a joke built into it, although I'm guessing the humorless won't appreciate it if anyone notices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom