PADI MSD Form?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Usually an Instructor will take care of that for you when he signs it???

Again, answer while correct is not helpful at all.

Sure he can but I wanted to do this on my own after I filled in the form and have instructor verify and sign the application.

Is it too much to expect the answer in form of actual address when asked for address?

Eh.... I ask for where to send and I get all sorts of comments about various things. But noone actually told me where to send :(

Yes I filled in all the information and I did have instructor verify it and sign it. I even managed to find address (from PIC form).

Send it to the trash can and go take the NAUI Master Scuba Diver class so you have an MSD cert that means something?

But, barring that act of sanity, send your money, and your form if you're so inclined, to:

30151 Tomas Street
Rancho Santa Margarita, California 92688

And remember, you can always call them to ask these sorts of questions. The number is easy to remember:

1-800-PAY-PADI

(and yes, that really is their phone number)

Is it too much to expect the answer in form of actual address when asked for address?

You must be new at the whole "internet thing" if you're surprised to get information - much less opinions - that go beyond the specific question that you asked.

:eyebrow:

That said, googling "PADI ADDRESS" provides the following information on the very first hit...without any other commentary or opinions. Perhaps you should have tried that first.

PADI Americas
30151 Tomas
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688-2125
USA

Sure he can but I wanted to do this on my own after I filled in the form and have instructor verify and sign the application.

Oh I see, you what the "Using the USPS Myself" Certification!

Seriously, though that is the Standard & Accepted practice so you did get both a correct and useful answer. Now if you had said "I don't trust my Instructor to mail a simple piece of paper for me [though I'll dive to 100 ft with him] so I need to send the MSD Application myself" then you'd be correct it stating that the answers given were in fact not helpful.

Wow, who Peed if your Wheaties.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom