Paralenz Vaquita 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sort of hope GoPro acquires the tech and integrates it into future GoPros or something similar.

Following...

v1 seemed ok on the end of a DPV, though the added weight required re-trimming the DPV. Its dive-specific features and depth/temp sensors were obviously a cool thing to put some development into. The GPS location finder was mysteriously unreliable(?)

I guess you can also just superimpose your dive computer data onto re-graded (white balanced) GoPro video, but it takes more work.

Was it better in low light / deep depths, compared to GoPro?

Just purchase one at the discounted price. One guy on our spear fishing trip this weekend had one .. whoever assembled/ programmed his at the factory was on their A+ game .
His footage was way better than anything my go-pro has done.

I know I’m taking a gamble, but at discounted prices. I’ve always wanted to compare and I like the idea of the mask mount . We shall see. Looking forward to trying it out, although I maybe just as disappointed in this as my go-pro11

Just purchase one at the discounted price. One guy on our spear fishing trip this weekend had one .. whoever assembled/ programmed his at the factory was on their A+ game .
His footage was way better than anything my go-pro has done.

I know I’m taking a gamble, but at discounted prices. I’ve always wanted to compare and I like the idea of the mask mount . We shall see. Looking forward to trying it out, although I maybe just as disappointed in this as my go-pro11
Show us your footage when you have tried it please.

Show us your footage when you have tried it please.
Will do but it probably going to be February before a legitimate trial.
Spearfishing season is winding down and duck hunting ramping up.
We have a manatee trip lined out in February , but really anxious to try it out when I go dive Seattle.

Going in March to dive with my step kid when he graduates DIT. Gonna freeze my cajones off, but really wanting to see the cold water anemones and wolf eel

I bought one in the foreclosure auction so hope to be able to try it out soon. Comes with macro lens and other accessories as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom