PastoDeco 4.7.3 is out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
I published Android vers 4.7.4 which fixes crash at launch time on some ( very few ) devices.
It is available on Play Store. Please upgrade it.

Very good, you solve the lock issue on Huawey P10 plus w. Android 7.0.
Thank you very miuch.

Di nulla e buone bolle.
Yu're welcome.

Thanks. Yes, I just tried that but had the same results. Any help is appreciated
Hi,
I analyzed your problem and tested a solution.
Will be aavailable tomorrow afternoon ( Europe GMT+1 time ).
I also sent you a private message

Hi everyone I'd like to let you all know how impressed I am with Mr. Pastorelli. After his initial fix which got user Alostor back up and running I still experienced problems with the app freezing up on my phone. Mr. Pastorelli has been working offline with me to resolve this issue, creating multiple beta apps for me to try until the problem was fixed.
If anyone was considering trying this app I highly recommend it. Mr. Pastorelli has proven to be very responsive to any issues and suggestions that come along in order to make a better product.

Hi,
I published on Play Store vers. 4.7.5 of PastoDeco.

This fixes app freeze at startup on 2-3 Android phone models, and added Korean language.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom