PC Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talked to PCDC on Thomas drive. High tide is at 8:05. They open at 6. He told me to come by about 7 after he gets all his boats out to get tanks. Then the crowd would be gone. The park opens at 8. We plan to get tanks and be at the park at 8. Was told the best time is about an hour before High tide,,,,,well that would be 7. So we have to do what we have to do.....8 am is the time. Sunday High tide should be around 8:30 or there abouts. If you want to hook up with us for a dive ,your welcome. Let me know

My experience is to be in the water before high tide slacks. You can probably survive up to 15-30mins after, and it seems like the beach side is almost always good as long as current isnt ripping.

I see high tide is at 9:03 am on Sunday. I'll join you guys then (when park opens--8 ish), if you think you'll be out there. I am going to head over to Destin (East Pass Jetties) on Saturday. High tide is at 9:17 am, and I have been wanting to see the jetties since the hurricanes last year. Plus there will be a couple SB'ers over there, as well.
Whatcha think?

That will work,Jill and I will be there(Dave) We will have a red gear bag and a light purple sheet that we will be setting up on. See you then if you make it.
Dave

Driving a gold ford escape with Ga. plates. Jill has a pink and black shorty,,,that maybe the best way to find us

FSUgly:
I see high tide is at 9:03 am on Sunday. I'll join you guys then (when park opens--8 ish), if you think you'll be out there. I am going to head over to Destin (East Pass Jetties) on Saturday. High tide is at 9:17 am, and I have been wanting to see the jetties since the hurricanes last year. Plus there will be a couple SB'ers over there, as well.
Whatcha think?
Actually we will be at PCDC at around 7 to get tanks. Then we will be waiting in line at the gate. This morning we were the number 3 car. Look for us at the picnic table to the right of the steps going down to the beach. Had a good dive this morning temp around 80,max depth 57 feet and vis about 40.
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom