Pee suit, I mean dry suit question re neck seal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone tuck their latex neck seal in. Does it hold in more pee and allow less water in?

I've never tried it because, in my experience, the more latex surface area sealing against the neck, the better.

I've never tried it because, in my experience, the more latex surface area sealing against the neck, the better.

It's tending to roll down anyway if I have it above my adams apple, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Try moving the seal down on your neck to get max sealing area and if it still leaks it is almost surely too loose. Latex seals tend to seal the best in my experince and are easier to pull over the head but are not as long lived or warm as neoprene.

no dont tuck the latex in.... just pull it down some on ur neck.. i had that problem, i pulled it down and now when i look down i dont get the rolling or the water in my suit!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom