Pelham 10/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parysa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey. Probably no point in posting this, but I'm headed to Pelham today (yeah, I know, late start), so if anyone's going to be there, let me know or come say hi. I'll be in my Vortoberfest shirt. I'll temporarily be posting my contact info in my profile if someone wants to give me a call and let me know they're there. :D

Sorry I missed ya. If I can get rid of this cold, I hope to be up at Madison tomorrow. Come on up.

Ken

and how was it? I dove Dive Haven today. Surface water was cold below 20' but felt great after ascending from a balmy low 40's at 120. Our vis varied from 4' to about 8'. Tomorrow I get narc'd again :)

Viz was great, but the place was dead, so I didn't end up actually diving. Hung out there for a bit and took my son to the zoo. I at least got to be around a few divers for a little bit. :lotsalove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom