Phuket in July (finally!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnojoey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I know I have been yakking in my last few posts about going to Phuket to do my OW, but have been delaying it due to work. Well, finally booked my flight to Phuket for July. If there isn't any last minute changes, I will be there for about two weeks doing some R&R and my OW course. Can't wait to see you all in Phuket! :wink:

By the way, can somebody there give me an update on the weather at Phuket so far? Lots of rain? Cloudy? Viz?
Much appreciated. Thanks. :wink:

Have a GREAT time Joey.. perhaps you should revise your plans to dive ex Phuket rather than Phi Phi.. at least there is plenty of things to do in Phuket if its raining..

Hi, thanks for the weather update and the weather link, stevenl and Batfish. :wink:
So it's sort of like a daily mix of showers and sunshine now in Phuket? Well, as long the diving is still good, a little weather mix should be fine.

Thanks for the tip Traminer. :wink:
Am planning to stay in Phuket during most of my stay. Depending on the weather, I might just hop over to Phi Phi for some quiet stay during the last few days. So when and where's your next hunt?

Thanks Ringo. I don't mind a little rain, just as long I get some nice sunny days in between to sun myself. Nothing like a little sunshine to cheer up the day! :14:

Am presently researching on where to go for some good food and what to do in between my course. Any suggestions from you all will be appreciated! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom