Phuket in July (finally!!!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

December is peak season here and room rates will increase from October onwards but depending on your accomodatin requirements most dive centres will offer you a package deal (at least we do) for your hotel / diving / transfers so you can give them your requirements and see what they can offer. I have recently certified two Singaporean Advanced Divers that even here in Low season were thrilled and impressed with the training / diving conditions and cost of diving here in Phuket.

Good Luck

Well, here I am in Phuket. Touchdown this morning about 8.25am. Staying at a guesthouse along Rat U Thit Road, a few minutes walk away from Batfish's dive shop. Still feeling slightly lagged from the flight. Hopefully, I will feel well enough to run around Patong tomorrow. Guess tonight I will just stay in my room to catch the World Cup final. Got a nice 21" TV with cable. :wink:

The guesthouse is small and cosy. Nice clean room and shower. Hot shower, nice clean bed, A/C & fan, digital safe, fridge and a balcony. 600baht per day.

Weather for Patong - rain and shine. The sun is strong enough for me to suffer a little sunburn on my shoulders, just from walking around Patong looking for my guesthouse. Heh! That will probably teach me to slap on some sunblock if I were to walk around Patong in the day.

I'm cheering for France. Let's see who will win tonight. :D

Traminer:
Well how is it so far? Hope you're enjoying your OW course... :)

Hi Traminer, thanks for asking. :wink:
I am currently spending the first few days relaxing and enjoying the break. It's just nice to do absolutely nothing. Well, maybe except eat, sleep, shop and etc... :tongue:
It's rather rainy here today however, been drizzling on and off since early morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom