Please help me find what I am looking for

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dry_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am married and have been blessed with a wife that loves to dive as much as I do. Till this point she has been wearing a 2 piece suit under her WS. There have been a few "issues" on some of the shore dives that we have done.

We have talked about her getting a 1 piece suit for diving. Trouble that I am having is that I would like to get her a suit that I saw that had a dive flag on it. The closest thing that I have been able to find is a suit from Dive gear that just has an oval on the front that says "Dive"

Can anyone point me to a nice suit that is a "scuba" suit. I remember seeing a suit in a LDS that was red with a white dive stripe on it. Trouble is that now that I am looking for one I can't find one.

Also if there is a suit in a 2 piece version that is "sucure" I love seeing my wife "in" a 2 piece over a 1 piece. Is there anyone out there that could point me in the right direction? Below is a picture of what I am looking for in a one piece.

Thanks in advance for all the help......

Attachments

• What I am looking for.JPG
    What I am looking for.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 44
I recall receiving a catalog from Divers Direct that either offered them for sale or had models wearing them. They have a web site. I always stop at their Key Largo location when I dive there. Good luck.

If all else fails I think tru west makes custom suits.
truWest Custom Sport Products

Thank you so much. I have not been able to find anything that is even close to what I am looking for. With the link that you have provided I made my own. Now the question of the day. How much are they going to charge me to make it. I will post back with the prices once I receive the quote back from them.

Thanks again.

Here is what I am going to send them for a quote.

I would like to put something on the back of the suit. The only thing that I could think of was "Dive". Anyone else have any suggestions? I will wait a day or so before sending in the images to get a quote.

Attachments

• Dive Flag Suit To Send 1.JPG
    Dive Flag Suit To Send 1.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 30
I would like to put something on the back of the suit. The only thing that I could think of was "Dive". Anyone else have any suggestions? I will wait a day or so before sending in the images to get a quote.

How about "If you like this side, you should see the front?" :wink:

Or, how about "Too bad she's married?"

Back
Top Bottom